Hermin Dowe, Attorney at Law

Immigration Law

North Bay | Pleasant Hill | San Pablo

K Visas

Marriage Visa & Fiancé Visa Application Processing

We help couples legally reunite in the United States – let us help you live with the one you love.

The San Francisco Bay area is home to residents from all over the world. Some have been here for generations but many are recent immigrants. If you are married or engaged to a person who is not a U.S. citizen they may be eligible to apply for a visa and come to live with you. Your American dream can begin when your spouse or fiancé arrives here, with a visa in hand. We can make that happen for you.

  • Our Solutions Follow the Law so you get the results you need, not empty promises.
  • Our Discounted Immigration Consultation Is Your 1st Step for honest answers and a plan.
  • There Are No Hidden Fees so your total cost is explained at the time of consultation.
  • We Know The Process and when you work with us, we’ll get you through without delay.

The safest way to achieve success is to work with an experienced Immigration Attorney. Hermin Dowe moved to America from Jamaica as an immigrant and became a U.S. citizen and an attorney to help other immigrants.  Choose an attorney who understands the immigrant experience. Contact us to schedule your consultation and decide for yourself.

Are you ready to be reunited with your fiancé our spouse?

Your first step is to schedule a meeting with Immigration Attorney Hermin Dowe. You will have an hour of private consultation during which you can get straight answers to all of your questions. This meeting is offered at a 50% discount off our regular hourly rate in order to provide you with a low-cost opportunity to learn what you need to know. If you hire the Dowe Law Firm, your consultation cost will be subtracted from your total fees.

Facts About K-1 and K-3 Visas

K visas allow the significant others of US citizens to enter the country. A K-1 visa allows the fiancé of a US citizen to enter the US for the purpose of marrying said citizen. A K-3 visa allows the spouse of a citizen to enter. Fiancé petitions have one of the highest approval rates of petitions submitted to USCIS. Of course, not all applications are approved, so great care should be taken to ensure that all requirements are met before you submit your application. In order to enter the country on a K-1 visa, a petition must be approved at the appropriate USCIS Service Center and the foreign beneficiary must pass a personal interview at the U.S. consulate or embassy in his or her country. The purpose of the interview is to verify that this is a valid relationship leading to marriage as well as to evaluate the qualifications of the US citizen spouse to act as a sponsor. The sponsor must provide evidence of good moral character as well as proof of adequate income and/or assets for sponsorship.

Awards & Reviews

  • avvo
  • kudzu
  • member